Does your product integrate with a general ledger?
All of USA Computer Systems’ Dealer Management modules for the used vehicle industry are an integral part of Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting systems. All of our products operate 100% within these products and are almost indistinguishable from them in appearance and operation. Since there is only one program for all user activities, all entries and activity in any USA Computer Systems Dealer Management
module flows immediately and as appropriate to the general ledger, the accounts payable, the accounts receivable module, or the parts inventory module. There is no need for any additional user intervention such as batching between the vehicle inventory system and accounting system or between the collection system and the accounting system.
How Many Dealers utilize your product and where are you located?
Currently we are just releasing our first product with the ability to type deals included. It is in use at Linnehan’s Credit Now! Auto Company and Linnehan’s Atlantic Acceptance Corp. The main offices of these companies are co-located with USA Computer Systems in Ellsworth, ME, just minutes from Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park on the coast of Maine. This is also our test site for all of our software. We have been using the complete product on site for nearly a year since the successful conversion in the Spring of 06. Also, we are currently completeing the installation and conversion of another profitable dealership group. We are also currently scheduling installations for 2007 on a first come, first served basis, determined by placing a deposit on your purchase.
Can you link workstations via the internet?
All Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software products will operate over a Wide Area Network (WAN) using the internet and appropriate networking and communication equipment. A high speed internet connect is recommended to link multiple locations together using the internet.
Can you receive software update over the internet?
Yes – Updates to Microsoft’s accounting packages are available for download over the internet through 'CustomerSource' as well as many other valuable sources of information and technical support. Major version upgrades are delivered to the customer on CD. Updates to the USA Computer Systems modules will also be available for download as the need arises with major version upgrades being delivered to the customer on CD. Standard updates to Deal Writer forms will be available for download from our forms library.
What kind of technical support do you offer?
Microsoft Dynamics customers have several plans available for technical support and online training for that will allow them the greatest return on investment from their Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting system investment. Please visit Microsoft Dynamics website for additional information at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/gp/default.mspx. Microsoft Dynamics has made answers to many support questions available free of charge through its CustomerSource website.
Microsoft Business Solutions Partner Global network is also available to help you solve additional issues including the purchase and installation of other accounting modules for all of your businesses, even if they are not related to the used vehicle industry, installation and expansion of your network infrastructure, and upgrades to your file servers and workstations.
USA Computer Systems will also be offering several different types of support and training for its customer’s depending on their needs, as well as our own website where you will be able to answers to many of your questions free of charge. As a Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Partner, USA Computer Systems will be basing the capabilities of our website, support team, and support offerings on the proven support offerings of the Microsoft Dynamics GP support professionals.
Support for Deal Writer forms and finance compliance will be provided through a USA Computer Systems as part of its partnership with Carleton Inc. (www.carletoninc.com)
As you can see, support for your investment in a Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting package with USA Computer Systems’ Dealer Management modules for the used vehicle industry in multi-tiered, scalable to your business, and offers a great return on your investment.
Do you charge a monthly support fee?
Both Microsoft Dynamics and USA Computer Systems charge an annual 'Enhancement’ fee. For Microsoft Dynamics GP this includes unlimited access to 'CustomerSource’ and to 'Techknowledge’ to help the customer answer many of their issues without the need to place a call for paid technical support. It also provides the customer with all future software upgrades* for the Microsoft Dynamics GP modules that you already own, free of additional software charges. USA Computer Systems will also be charging a fee to be paid at your annual renewal which will provide access to all technical support information on our website and all future software upgrades* to any USA Computer Systems Dealer Management modules that you already own.
Do you update your software annually?
Microsoft Dynamics products are updated about every 18-24 months. These updates include many new and exciting features, improvements, and integrations with other Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft MapPoint, and Internet Explorer. As a Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Partner, USA Computer Systems must upgrade its offered products within 6 months of any Microsoft Dynamics upgrade version release date. USA Computer Systems is committed to upgrade and enhance its modules as the used vehicle industry evolves and as governmental regulations that relate to the used vehicle business change. We are committed to providing you with 'THE ANSWER’ to all of your software needs in the ever changing used vehicle industry.
Do you charge for each update?
USA Computer Systems does not charge for any published updates or normal version upgrades to the modules that you already own if your Enhancement Fee is current and is paid in full.
Your investment in ‘THE ANSWER’ to your software needs is backed by the nationwide Microsoft Business Solutions Partner network. It includes built-in and seamless integrations to other Microsoft products such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft MapPoint. Finally, since 'The Answer’ is based on proven Microsoft products, there are many additional 3rd party products that can be purchased from other Microsoft Business Solutions Partners to meet almost any other business software need.
How does your product differ from your competitors?
USA Computer Systems Dealer Management modules for the used vehicle industry operate entirely within the framework of Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting software. We offer a total solution to all your inventory, BHPH collections, and accounting needs in a single package.
Your investment in ‘The ANSWER’ to your software needs is backed by the nationwide Microsoft Business Solutions Partner network. It includes built-in and seamless integrations to other Microsoft products such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft MapPoint. Finally, since 'The Answer’ is based on proven Microsoft products, there are many additional 3rd party products that can be purchased from other Microsoft Business Solutions Partners to meet almost any other business software need.
What benefits can the dealers expect from your products?
All dealers can expect a solution that will help them control costs and cash flow, analyze inventory and sales date, and enhance accounting control functions throughout their organizations for an improved return on investment.
• Lower overhead, faster data acquisition, and increased return on investment from improved data quality and timely analysis of data leading to an improved and quicker dealer response to market changes.
• A solution that is designed by a long time dealer principle with experience in both new and used vehicle sales operations for over 50 years, as well as in the BHPH business since its very beginning.
• In house testing our products by our own dealership personnel in a real time environment prior to release.
• A team of developers and support staff that has been in the used car business and writing software for that business for almost 2 decades.
*The annual Enhancement fee must be up to date and paid in full. The Enhancement fee does not include any installation fees.
• Accounting Based -- Our product is beyond Fully Integrated -- it is BUILT INTO -- Microsoft Dynamics™ GP Accounting package! The software is designed so that even a person with a non-accounting background can operate it efficiently, while an experienced person can really make the product fly at warp speed!
• Drill Down Functionality -- You can go from a list of all your vehicles to Drill Down to 1 unit, and keep going all the way back to whom you wrote the check, or choose to see a scanned in picture of the title, or a digital photo of the vehicle.
• Partnership with Microsoft Business Solutions -- USACS software resides within the Microsoft Dynamics™ GP Accounting platform. USA Computer Systems is a Microsoft Certified Partner with a Microsoft Business Solutions competency.
• Beta Testing Done On-Site -- Revolutionary Software Designed By Used Car Dealers For Used Car Dealers. As the software is produced, it is implemented in our existing Independent Used Car & Buy Here Pay Here operation (Linnehans Credit Now! Auto Company), where we can receive immediate feedback to expedite the debugging process.
• Ability to Handle Multiple Companies -- The software is flexible enough to handle all aspects of multiple businesses. For example, If you just have 1 company, or if you have a sales company and a separate Related Finance Company, or even if you have both and want it to handle other separate unrelated companies, such as a Real Estate company, etc., this software can handle it all for you.
• Reduced Back End Overhead -- Entries only need to be entered once. Since we have started utilizing the system, our Back Office has been reduced from 6 people to 4 -- a savings of nearly $80,000. This software is so complete that it can really free up your Controller's time to actually CONTROL the business, not wasting time on Data Entry.
• Reduces Posting Errors -- By leaving as little as possible open to "human error", our system will virtually eliminate posting errors. It also automatically generates the proper General Ledger Number, to prevent any transposition or other errors in entering GL numbers.
• Complete Inventory Functions -- Meaningful Tools, Reports, and Operational Systems that have helped our dealerships dramatically improve our inventory turnover and management.
• Forms & Loan Closing -- Just enter the deal numbers in a simple format, and The Answer will take care of the rest, including the complex calculations, payment quote, and best of all, it enables you to generate the deal paperwork necessary to close the deal promptly, while complying with all applicable regulations.
• Collection Package -- Over 12 years worth of real world experience of collecting BHPH customers has been integrated into this software. It includes all of the normal collection tools PLUS a whole lot more!
• Everything is at Your Fingertips --Tons of Information is stored electronically, and can be accessed with a couple of clicks rather than going to the file cabinet and searching through folders. Titles, invoices, checks, etc.
• Standardization -- Our Industry sorely needs this. Uniform accounting & reporting will allow us to compare apples to apples, similar to the way all Ford dealers would have identical statements. This could be a big advantage when banks or other capital sources are considering dealers.